The Auburn Tigers (19-9, 9-6 SEC) will look to break a four-game road slide when visiting the Kentucky Wildcats (19-9, 10-5 SEC) on February 25, 2023 at Rupp Arena.
Auburn won at home over Ole Miss 78-74 last time out, and were led by Wendell Green Jr. (23 PTS, 2 STL, 50 FG%) and Johni Broome (19 PTS, 8 REB, 6 BLK, 61.54 FG%).
Auburn vs Kentucky Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kentucky (-5)
- Moneyline: Kentucky (-221), Auburn (+183)
- Total: 141 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Auburn Betting Info
- Auburn is 7-8-0 ATS in conference play this year.
- The Tigers have covered the spread 13 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 5-point underdogs or more, Auburn has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- In Auburn’s 15 chances this year in SEC play, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- Auburn’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
2022 Auburn Leaders
- Broome: 14.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 2.5 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Green: 13.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.7 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (35-for-124)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Auburn vs Kentucky Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Stadium: Rupp Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.