The Ole Miss Rebels (10-17, 2-12 SEC) will be looking to snap a three-game losing streak when hitting the road against the Auburn Tigers (18-9, 8-6 SEC) on February 22, 2023 at Neville Arena.
Auburn fell on the road to Vanderbilt 67-65 last time out, and was led by Johni Broome (20 PTS, 53.33 FG%) and Jaylin Williams (17 PTS, 66.67 FG%).
Here’s what you need to prepare for Wednesday’s college basketball action.
Auburn vs Ole Miss Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Auburn (-12.5)
- Moneyline: Auburn (-932), Ole Miss (+600)
- Total: 137 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Auburn Betting Info
- Auburn has won seven games against the spread in conference play this season, while failing to cover seven times.
- Auburn is 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 12.5-point favorites or more, Auburn has an ATS record of 4-3.
- So far this season, seven out of Auburn’s 14 SEC games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over 15 times.
2022 Auburn Leaders
- Broome: 14.0 PTS, 8.9 REB, 2.3 BLK, 52.4 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.1 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (35-for-123)
- Williams: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (30-for-82)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Auburn vs Ole Miss Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Auburn, Alabama
- Stadium: Neville Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.