Keyonte George and the Baylor Bears (21-8, 10-6 Big 12) face the Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-13, 7-9 Big 12) at Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater, Oklahoma on Monday, February 27 at 9:00 PM ET. The Bears are currently slight 1.5-point favorites over the Cowboys. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
Baylor Vs Oklahoma State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Oklahoma State (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (143)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Baylor Vs Oklahoma State Stat Rankings
|Baylor Avg. (Rank)||Oklahoma State Avg. (Rank)|
|78.1 (42nd)||Points Scored||69.5 (231st)|
|70 (183rd)||Points Allowed||66.5 (78th)|
|32.7 (193rd)||Rebounds||33.9 (118th)|
|10.7 (48th)||Off. Rebounds||9.2 (176th)|
|9.5 (24th)||3pt Made||6.9 (245th)|
|14.8 (75th)||Assists||12.7 (220th)|
|12 (180th)||Turnovers||14 (327th)|
Baylor Vs Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- The Bears are 15-13-1 against the spread this year.
- Baylor is 12-11-1 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- The Bears have played 29 games this year, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
- A total of 18 times so far this season, Baylor and its opponent have combined for more than 143 points.
- The average total for Bears games this season has been 148.1, which is 5.1 points higher than the total for this game.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread 14 times in 29 games.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or greater, the Cowboys are 3-9.
- There have been 15 Baylor’s games (out of 29) that hit the over this season.
- There have been eight Cowboys games this season with more than 143 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is seven points higher than the average scoring total for Oklahoma State’s games of 136.
Best Betting Site For Baylor vs Oklahoma State
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Baylor Impact Players
- George averages a team-high 16.3 points per game. He is also putting up 4.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists, shooting 39.1% from the field and 35.6% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Adam Flagler posts a team-best 4.8 assists per game. He is also putting up 15.5 points and 2.4 rebounds, shooting 41.7% from the field and 40% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jalen Bridges leads the Bears at 5.8 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1 assists and 9.7 points.
- LJ Cryer is putting up 14.7 points, 2.2 assists and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Flo Thamba puts up 5.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 59.7% from the floor.
Oklahoma State Impact Players
- Kalib Boone is posting a team-leading 12 points per contest. And he is contributing 5.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists, making 61.4% of his shots from the field.
- Bryce Thompson is averaging 11.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, making 39.2% of his shots from the field and 36.8% from 3-point range, with 1.7 triples per contest.
- Moussa Cisse is putting up a team-best 7.9 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 6.5 points and 0.5 assists, making 56.1% of his shots from the field.
- John-Michael Wright is posting 10 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 38.4% of his shots from the floor and 36.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 treys per contest.
- Avery Anderson III is No. 1 on the Cowboys in assists (3.4 per game), and averages 11.1 points and 3.5 rebounds. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.