The Maine Black Bears (12-16, 6-9 America East) will host Earl Timberlake and the Bryant Bulldogs (17-11, 8-7 America East) at Cross Insurance Center on Tuesday, February 28. The game tips at 7:00 PM ET. Bryant is a moderate 3-point favorite against Maine when the Bulldogs take on the Black Bears on Tuesday. The over/under is 148 points for the matchup.
Bryant Vs Maine Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Maine (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (148)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Bryant Vs Maine Stat Rankings
|Bryant Avg. (Rank)||Maine Avg. (Rank)|
|80.6 (19th)||Points Scored||69.1 (248th)|
|73.6 (284th)||Points Allowed||69.4 (161st)|
|37.1 (18th)||Rebounds||28.6 (357th)|
|9.6 (135th)||Off. Rebounds||6.8 (332nd)|
|9.3 (30th)||3pt Made||6.8 (258th)|
|14.9 (67th)||Assists||13.7 (147th)|
|13.9 (324th)||Turnovers||11.5 (130th)|
Bryant Vs Maine Betting Trends
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread 11 times in 26 games.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, Bryant is 9-7-1.
- There have been 12 Bulldogs games (out of 26) that hit the over this season.
- Bryant’s games have finished with more than 148 points 17 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 148 points, and that’s 6.2 less than the average total in this season’s Bulldogs contests.
- Maine has 14 wins in 26 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or more, the Black Bears are 9-7.
- There have been 12 Bryant’s games (out of 26) that went over the total this season.
- Black Bears games have gone over 148 points on four occasions this year.
- Maine’s games average 138.4 total points, 9.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Bryant vs Maine
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Bryant Impact Players
- Charles Pride averages 15.1 points, 6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Timberlake registers a team-leading 8.5 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s registering 13.3 points and 2.8 assists, shooting 53% from the field.
- Antwan Walker is putting up 13 points, 1.4 assists and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Sherif Gross-Bullock is averaging 20 points, 2.6 assists and 4.3 rebounds per contest.
Maine Impact Players
- The Black Bears get 14.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game from Kellen Tynes.
- Gedi Juozapaitis is No. 1 on the Black Bears in scoring (15.2 points per game) and assists (1.8), and posts 2.8 rebounds. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jaden Clayton tops the Black Bears in assists (3.9 per game), and produces 7.2 points and 3.6 rebounds. He also delivers 1.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Peter Filipovity tops the Black Bears in rebounding (5.7 per game), and puts up 9.7 points and 0.6 assists. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish gives the Black Bears 7.8 points, 2.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.