The Cincinnati Bearcats (4-0) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-1) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at Fifth Third Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. In this article, we take a look at the Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech odds and lines around this matchup.
The meeting between the Bearcats and the Yellow Jackets currently does not have a line set.
Cincinnati went 23-12-0 ATS last season. Georgia Tech compiled a 16-15-0 record against the spread last season.
Get ready for this matchup with everything you need to know before Wednesday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech prediction
Cincinnati 82, Georgia Tech 69
Against the spread
- Cincinnati won 23 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- Georgia Tech covered 16 times in 31 matchups with a spread last year.
- Last year, the Bearcats scored 6.3 more points per game (77.1) than the Yellow Jackets gave up (70.8).
- Cincinnati went 17-3 against the spread and 17-5 overall last season when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Georgia Tech had a 15-7 record against the spread and a 14-11 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 77.1 points.
- The Yellow Jackets’ 69.7 points per game last year were only 0.4 more points than the 69.3 the Bearcats allowed.
- Georgia Tech put together an 11-1 ATS record and a 12-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 69.3 points.
- Cincinnati had an ATS record of 11-3 and a 14-1 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 69.7 points.
- The Bearcats out-scored their opponents by a total of 281 points last season (7.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Yellow Jackets out-scored them by 34 more points on the year (1.1 per game).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.