The St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (3-2) battle the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-4) on Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 2. In the article below, we take a look at the St. John’s (NY) vs. Holy Cross odds and lines ahead of this contest.
No line has been set yet for the Red Storm vs. Crusaders game.
St. John’s (NY) has compiled a 1-4-0 record against the spread this season, while Holy Cross is 3-3-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Red Storm are 4-1-0 and the Crusaders are 3-3-0.
Here’s everything you need to prepare for Saturday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch St. John’s (NY) vs. Holy Cross
- Game Day: Saturday, November 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX Sports Networks
St. John’s (NY) vs. Holy Cross prediction
St. John’s (NY) 86, Holy Cross 64
Against the spread
- St. John’s (NY) has a record of just 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Holy Cross is 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The 77.6 points per game the Red Storm put up are only 1.4 more points than the Crusaders allow (76.2).
- St. John’s (NY) is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- When Holy Cross allows fewer than 77.6 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Crusaders’ 68.3 points per game are 8.7 fewer points than the 77.0 the Red Storm allow to opponents.
Players to watch
St. John’s (NY)
- Joel Soriano paces his squad in both points (16.2) and rebounds (11.2) per game, and also averages 0.8 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.0 steals and 2.2 blocked shots.
- Daniss Jenkins paces his squad in assists per game (5.8), and also posts 15.0 points and 4.4 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 2.0 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Chris Ledlum puts up 9.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Joseph Octave is the Crusaders’ top scorer (16.3 points per game) and rebounder (6.0), and posts 1.2 assists.
- Bo Montgomery is the Crusaders’ top assist man (3.8 per game), and he delivers 9.8 points and 5.5 rebounds.
- The Crusaders get 9.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Caleb Kenney.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.