Evan Taylor and the Lafayette Leopards will clash when the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (16-13, 11-7 Patriot) take on the Leopards (9-22, 7-11 Patriot) at Stabler Arena on Thursday, March 2 at 7:00 PM ET. The Mountain Hawks play the Leopards in a game that Lehigh is currently a small favorite by 3.5 points. A 129-point over/under has been set for the game.
Lehigh Vs Lafayette Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Lehigh (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (129)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Lehigh Vs Lafayette Stat Rankings
|Lehigh Avg. (Rank)||Lafayette Avg. (Rank)|
|70 (219th)||Points Scored||61.4 (355th)|
|69.3 (157th)||Points Allowed||64.9 (41st)|
|32 (238th)||Rebounds||30.3 (307th)|
|5.9 (356th)||Off. Rebounds||7.5 (299th)|
|6.9 (244th)||3pt Made||8.8 (52nd)|
|12.6 (232nd)||Assists||15.5 (40th)|
|11.5 (131st)||Turnovers||10.5 (40th)|
Lehigh Vs Lafayette Betting Trends
- The Mountain Hawks have beaten the spread 16 times in 27 games.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, Lehigh is 3-2 against the spread.
- The Mountain Hawks have seen 13 of their 27 games hit the over.
- A total of 21 times so far this year, Lehigh and its opponent have combined for more than 129 points.
- The total for this game is 129, 10.3 points fewer than the average total in Mountain Hawks games thus far this season.
- Lafayette has beaten the spread 16 times in 31 games.
- The Leopards are 11-4-1 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Lehigh has played 27 games this season, and 13 of them have hit the over.
- Leopards games have had over 129 points 16 times this year.
- Lafayette’s games average 126.4 total points, 2.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Lehigh vs Lafayette
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Lehigh Impact Players
- Taylor paces the Mountain Hawks at 6.5 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.1 assists and 14.2 points.
- Keith Higgins Jr. is tops on his squad in both points (14.9) and assists (1.8) per game, and also posts 2.8 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tyler Whitney-Sidney posts 13.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Dominic Parolin posts 7.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Reed Fenton averages 4.3 points, 1.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Lafayette Impact Players
- CJ Fulton is No. 1 on the Leopards in assists (5.1 per game), and posts 10.4 points and 5.1 rebounds. He also delivers 2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kyle Jenkins is posting a team-best 5.7 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 9.3 points and 2.4 assists, making 45.8% of his shots from the field and 30.2% from 3-point range, with 1 treys per game.
- Leo O’Boyle is the Leopards’ top scorer (11.3 points per game) and assist man (1.7), and averages 3.3 rebounds.
- Josh Rivera gets the Leopards 10 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also averages 0.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- T.J. Berger is putting up 7.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, making 29.4% of his shots from the field and 29% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.