The Texas Longhorns (22-7, 11-5 Big 12) will visit the TCU Horned Frogs (19-10, 8-8 Big 12) after dropping three road games in a row.
Texas lost to Baylor 81-72 on the road last time out, and were led by Dylan Disu
(24 PTS, 2 STL, 66.67 FG%, 3-4 from 3PT) and Tyrese Hunter
(13 PTS, 2 STL, 38.46 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT).
Texas vs TCU Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: TCU (-2.5)
- Moneyline: TCU (-147), Texas (+120)
- Total: 149 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas Betting Info
- Texas is 7-9-0 ATS in conference action this year.
- The Longhorns have covered the spread 12 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- Texas has yet to cover the spread when it is at least 2.5-point underdogs (0-4).
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine out of 16 times this year in Big 12 play.
- Games involving Texas have hit the over 16 times this year.
2022 Texas Leaders
- Marcus Carr: 16.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (68-for-178)
- Timmy Allen: 10.9 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas vs TCU Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Stadium: Schollmaier Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.